In order to preserve the Catholic character of the school, priority of enrolment will always be given to Catholic children of families resident within the Parish. Catholic children who live outside the Parish may be enrolled at the discretion of the Parish Priest and school Principal. Non-Catholic children who live within the Parish may be enrolled at the discretion of the Parish Priest and school Principal, and only when their enrolment would not exclude Catholic children. All parents are required to give an undertaking that the nature, life and special identity of the school will be respected.
Acceptance of non-Catholic children into this Parish Primary School does not give any right of admission into a Catholic Secondary College.
Continuing commitment to the following conditions is expected:
- Parents are expected to accept a commitment to give their child every opportunity to experience the fullness of their faith at home and to give the child every opportunity and encouragement to practise their faith.
- Parents are expected to be supportive of the school and its staff.
- Parents are expected to assist whenever possible and support the school’s activities and fund-raising efforts.
- Parents are expected to commit themselves to the regular payment of school fees and levies.
- Parents must accept that all students will partake fully in every aspect of the school program.